1. According to the legal provisions imposed by the European Union by the General Regulation for the Personal Data Protection no. 679/2016, supplemented by the Romanian law in force, SC Saint Angel SRL assumes the legal provisions and undertakes to administer safely and only for declared purposes, the personal data that are provided to you by means of forms, e-mails or our web applications.
2. According to the legislation in force, by Law no. 677 of 21 November 2001 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, for the execution of this contract, SC Saint Angel SRL will collect and process the following personal personal data:
Cv, Name, Surname, E-mail, Phone, Postal Address, Photo, Sex, Date of Birth, Banking Data, Professional History, Educational History, Medical History, Medical Certificate, Criminal Records, identity cards, passports, criminal record, birth certificate, marriage certificate, former employer’s recommendations, medical certificates.
3. Legitimate Intelligence for Processing
The processing of personal data is based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR The legitimate interest of SC Saint Angel SRL is the performance of the activity and the execution of the consultancy contract which includes
– To offer the applicant the right guidance and career advice, such as to guide and advise the applicant to get a job with an employer, guide the applicant to send the data to the various employers
– Apply the applicant to various employers
– Provide consultancy to the applicant in order to complete the necessary documents and forms, which a future employer may ask and guide the applicant to reach optimal transport conditions at the destination set by him and the employer.
with a view to identifying and contacting bidders in view of identifying jobseekers for whom the applicant / beneficiary can also apply web access to the web platform.
4. Collected personal data will be used for purposes
• Conclusion and exercise of a consultancy contract
• Data processing in order to properly exercise the consultancy contract
• E-mail, telephone, contract delivery information, notifications or reports about identified offers (email or job advertiser’s announcement of job offers promoted by different employers)
• Presenting the CVs of partners Saint Angel SRL in order to recommend the applicants to various possible employers
• Preparing the necessary fiscal documentation according to the fiscal code in force and / or processing the payment
• Enrollment of data in internal electronic documents for clients and contracts
• Filing of contracts and accounting documents issued for performance of the contract
5. Duration of data retention in databases
The above-mentioned personal data will only be used for the purposes mentioned and will be maintained in the Saint Angel LLC database for a period of 12 months or until the applicant has notified in writing to the address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address of the headquarters of Nazna village, Sincraiu de Mures com., Violetelor street no. 13C, Mures County, Romania, after which the applicant’s data that is no longer needed will be destroyed and recorded in the data destruction log, and the data that requires the archiving will be archived.
By way of exception, SC Saint Angel SRL will not disclose any personally identifiable information about its users to third parties without first obtaining the express consent of the users in this respect.
At the same time, SC Saint Angel SRL may disclose personal information when the law expressly so provides or when it is necessary to protect the rights and interests of SC Saint Angel SRL
In conclusion, when you access SC Saint Angel SRL and you are asked to disclose information about yourself, you will only disclose this information to SC Saint Angel SRL, unless the service or information is provided in partnership with another site or service .
7. International transfer
Your data may be transferred to countries like European Union or non-EU countries in countries such as Cyprus, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, the UK, etc. to recommend your person to a potential future employer in order to obtain a job.
8. Rights of the data subjects
The most important provisions reinforce the rights of individuals, namely the right of access to data (Article 15), the right to rectification (Article 16), the right to be forgotten (Article 17), the right to restrict the processing (Article 18) , the right to data portability (Article 20), the right to oppose (Article 21), the right not to be the subject of an automatic decision (Article 22), the right to compensation (Article 82), the right to file a complaint (Article 77) in the event of a violation of the rights of the data subject guaranteed by GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the deletion of all or part of it. For the exercise of these rights, you may address a written request to SC Saint Angel SRL at the address of the contract. You are also granted the right to address to justice for any violation of your personal data processing rights.
9 Acceptance of the contract
a. By submitting the online CV registration form and accepting the contract in electronic format (tick the Acceptance Terms and Conditions box), the Beneficiary confirms and agrees that the services are provided under the terms of this Agreement;
b. The Agreement will enter into force on the date when it was signed by all the Parties, in accordance with point 9.C).
c. The contract may be concluded in electronic form by requesting by e-mail or completing the online order form of the Beneficiary, available on the Providers’ websites and acceptance of the request by the Provider. In the case described in the previous sentence, the Contract will be terminated as soon as the Provider sends the message (in electronic form) by email or a written notice to the Beneficiary containing the information that his application has been approved and will issue the Proforma invoice or as the case may be, direct Fiscal Invoice. The Provider may refuse to terminate the Contract for any reason and without any obligation to make specifications in this respect, which will be notified to the Beneficiary in the manner specified in the previous sentence.
d. The recipient will select the desired service package from the order form.
e. The Beneficiary confirms that he / she has access to, read, and agrees to assume responsibility under the terms of this Agreement.
10. General Provisions
The use of personal data for purposes other than those described above or for marketing through the transfer of data to third parties other than those mentioned above is strictly forbidden. Please be advised that your personal contact details will be retrieved in our database for the execution of the consultancy contract. The way we take care of the personal data you have provided is part of our responsibility.
11. Following the application of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) from 25 May 2018, we have updated the agreement to process personal data for direct marketing purposes. Personal data will be collected and processed by SC Saint Angel SRL only for declared purposes (execution of a contract), the confidentiality of your data plays a very important role for us.
12. For the protection of personal information, SC Saint Angel SRL uses encryption technologies for certain types of transmissions coordinated through this site. Even if we offer these technologies together with other confidential information protection measures and ensure the appropriate security, we do not guarantee that the information transmitted over the Internet is secure, or that these transmissions will not be delayed, interrupted, intercepted, or will not make errors, do not belong to SC Saint Angel SRL.
13. We process your personal data (for example: name, forename, email, telephone, postal address, gender, photograph, date of birth, signature, etc.) for contractual purposes. One or more of the above mentioned data may be communicated to SC Saint Angel SRL attorneys for the purposes stated above in accordance with applicable law.
14. Personal information may be transferred outside the country, including to countries that do not offer the same level of protection of personal information, for the purposes that have been declared or for storing the data. SC Saint Angel SRL is committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of personal information upon their transfer. In such cases of transfer, we will provide adequate protection either by appropriate contractual provisions or as required by law.
15. SC Saint Angel SRL may disclose personal data to its own employees in accordance with their specific duties and internal regulations and only for the purpose for which they were communicated to the agents of SC Saint Angel SRL, the trading partners of SC Saint Angel SRL (suppliers recruitment services, employers, other companies with whom we can develop joint programs to market our products and services, couriers, site hosting providers), but only after they have ensured their confidentiality and the legislation in force. An exception to the previous rule is when the transfer / access / viewing of the data is requested by the competent authorities in the cases provided by the regulations in force at the time of the event.
16. SC Saint Angel SRL has adopted adequate and reasonable internal – technical and security measures – against unauthorized access, destruction or accidental loss of data.
17. SC Saint Angel SRL can not be held responsible for loss of data resulting from a cause not covered by us or for the actions of third parties that may use your data in an unauthorized or unlawful manner.
18. The most important provisions reinforce the rights of individuals, namely the right of access to data (Article 15), the right to rectification (Article 16), the right to be forgotten (Article 17), the right to restrict the processing (art. 18), the right to data portability (art. 20), the right to object (art. 21), the right not to be subject to an automatic decision (art.22), the right to indemnity a complaint (Art. 77) in the event of a violation of the rights of the data subject guaranteed by the GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the deletion of all or part of it. For the exercise of these rights, you may address a written request to SC Saint Angel SRL at the email address email@example.com. You are also granted the right to address to justice for any violation of your personal data processing rights.
21. Please check every time you use our Personal Data Processing Policy site to keep up-to-date with it.
22. Upon completion of the processing operations, the recorded data may be transferred, in whole or in part, to any other legal entity in compliance with the special legislation in force, provided that they are used for purposes similar to those set out in this document.
23. For mistaken recording of personal data caused by the data indexing software SC Saint Angel SRL assumes no responsibility. We point out that no information security program is infallible.
24. This email is an official notification from SC Saint Angel SRL based on our legal obligations.
25. SC Saint Angel SRL, is headquartered in Str. Violetelor nr. 13C, Loc. Nazna, registered with the Trade Register under no. J26 / 859/2007, identified by CIF 21700260, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0740 095 788.
27. SC Saint Angel SRL is a responsible and very careful partner in terms of customer data, adapting to all legal requirements to provide our clients with exceptional experiences with us in an appropriate and secure environment.
Cookie Usage Policy
The information below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and administration of “cookies” used by www.job-agency.ro
Please read carefully the following information:
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make their use more effective.
Your consent applies to the following domains and subdomains: www.job-agency.ro
This site uses its own cookies and third parties to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of everyone. In what we call “web 2.0,” “cookies” play an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of multiple services the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
• Customizing certain settings such as the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, the keeping of options for different products (measures, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and saving of these options) – generating so the flexibility of the “shopping cart” (accessing old preferences by clicking the ‘forward’ and ‘back’ buttons)
• Cookies provide site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them even more effective and accessible to users.
• Allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience;
• Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
The law stipulates that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
WHAT IS COOKIE?
A “Cookie Internet” (also known as “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, other equipment of a user on which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed through a web browser’s browser request (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard drive).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and the content or the value of the cookie. Furthermore, the duration of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the site associated with that webserver.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users.
There are 2 large COOKIE CATEGORIES:
Session cookies – they are temporarily stored in the web browser’s cookie folder to save them until the user exits the web site or closes the browser window (for example, when logging / deleting on a webmail account or on social networks).
Persistent cookies – These are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the cookie’s default life). Persistent cookies include those placed by a site other than the one the user is currently visiting – known as ‘third party cookies’ – which can be used anonymously to memorize the interests of a user, so that advertising is delivered as relevant as possible to users.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF COOKIES?
A cookie contains information linking a web browser (user) and a specific web-server (site). If a browser accesses that web-server again, it can read the already stored information and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many sites to provide user-friendly services: ex – online privacy preferences, site language options, shopping carts, or relevant advertising.
WHAT IS A COOKIE’S LIFE?
Cookies are managed by web servers. The life of a cookie may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used exclusively for one session (session cookies) and are no longer retained once the user has left the site and some cookies are retained and re-used whenever the user returns to that site (‘cookie- permanent ‘). However, cookies can be deleted by a user at any time through browser settings.
WHAT ARE COOKIES THROUGH THERES?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided through third parties / suppliers (eg news box, video or advertisement). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called “third party cookies” because they are not placed by the owner of that site. Third-party vendors must also comply with the applicable law and the site’s privacy policies.
HOW COOKIES ARE USED BY THIS SITE
A visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
• Site performance cookies
• Visitor analysis cookies
• Cookies for geotargetting
• Recording cookies
• Cookies for advertising
• Advertiser cookies
These cookies may come from the following third parties: (Google, Facebook, Youtube, etc.)
COOKIES OF PERFORMANCE
This type of cookie retains the user’s preferences on this site, so they no longer need to be set on every site visit.
COOKIES FOR VISITORS ANALYSIS
COOKIES FOR GEOTARGETTING
These cookies are used by software that determines where you come from. It is completely anonymous and is only used to target the content – even when you are on our page in Romanian or in another language you receive the same advertisement.
Registration Cookies When you sign up for this site, we generate a cookie that tells us if you are registered or not. Our servers use these cookies to show us your account and if you have permission for a particular service. It also allows us to associate any comments you post on our site with your username. If you did not select “keep me registered,” this cookie will automatically delete when you close your browser or computer.
COOKIES FOR ADVERTISING
These cookies let us know whether or not you’ve seen an online ad, what is its type, and how long it has been since you saw the ad message. These cookies are also used to target online advertising. We may also use 3rd-party cookies for better advertising targeting, for example, showing holiday ads if the user has recently visited an article on vacancies. These cookies are anonymous, they store information about the viewed content, not the users. We also set up anonymous cookies through other sites that we advertise. By accepting them, we can use them to recognize you as a visitor to that site if you later visit our site, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
COOKIES OF ADVERTISING SUPPLIERS
Much of the advertising you find on this site belongs to third parties. Some of these parties use their own anonymous cookies to analyze how many people have been exposed to an ad, or to see how many people have been exposed multiple times to the same ad.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies and this site does not have access to read or write these cookies. Third-party cookies can be used to show your target advertising on other sites, based on your browsing on this site.
OTHER COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
On some pages, third parties can set their own anonymous cookies in order to track the success of an application, or to customize an application. Because of its use, this site can not access these cookies, just as third parties can not access cookies owned by this site. For example, when you share an article using the social network button on this site, that social network will record your activity.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STORED AND ACCESSED THROUGH THE COOKIES?
Cookies keep information in a small text file that allows a site to recognize a browser. The Webserver will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted.
The cookie stores important information that enhances Internet browsing experience (eg, setting the language of a site, keeping a user logged in to your webmail account, online banking security, keeping your products in the shopping cart)
WHY ARE IMPORTANT COOKIES FOR THE INTERNET?
Cookies are the central focus of the efficient Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites unusable.
Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS OF COOKIES (WHICH DO NOT REQUIRE A MEMBERSHIP TO BE USED BY AN ACCOUNT):
Content and services tailored to user preferences – news categories, weather, sports, maps, public and government services, entertainment sites and travel services.
Offers tailored to users’ interests – remembering passwords, language preferences (Ex: displaying search results in English).
Retrieve Child Protection Filters for Content on the Internet (family mode options, safe search functions).
Limit ad serving frequency – limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
Provide more relevant advertising for the user.
Measurement, optimization, and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a site, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a site (eg through search engines, directly from other sites, etc. ). Sites run these analyzes of their use to improve sites for the benefit of users.
SECURITY AND PROBLEMS REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats.
They are not made up of pieces of code so they can not be executed or can auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions, they can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about user preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and consistently mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures. In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies
Since identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what issues can create cookies. In order to transmit information between the browser and the site constantly in both directions, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes in the data transmission path, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although very rarely, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve bad cookie settings on servers. If a site does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to prevent browsers from sending information via unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information for the purpose of unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
TIPS FOR A SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE NAVIGATION BASED ON COOKIES.
Tips that can help ensure that you browse without worries by using cookies:
Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level for your cookie security.
If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you can set expiration dates to store your browsing history and personal access data.
If you share your computer access, you can consider the browser setting to delete your individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and delete any business information when you close the browsing session.
Install and constantly update your antispyware applications.
Many of the applications for detection and prevention of spyware include the detection of attacks on sites. This prevents your browser from accessing sites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download dangerous software. Make sure your browser is always up-to-date. Many of the cookies attacks are exploited by exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and greatest websites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they work and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so you can browse with confidence on the internet.
HOW CAN COOKIES STOP?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make some sites unfeasible or difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will not get / see online advertising anymore. It is possible to set up the browser so that these cookies are no longer supported or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a particular site. But for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser’s “help” option for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
For third-party cookie settings, you can also check the site:
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies
You have the following website to provide more information about privacy related to online advertising:
For more details on privacy issues, you can also access the following links:
http://www.iabeurope.eu/cookies-faq/internet-cookies -increasing-and-enhancing-yourinternet-surfing-experience / what-are-cookies-how-do-they-work-cookies-faq.aspx
We are very excited about our interest in the services and products offered by our company. Data protection is a very important priority for the management of SC Saint Angel SRL solutions. The use of the web pages of SC Saint Angel SRL is possible without mentioning personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special services through our site, processing of personal data may become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the data subject.
I. General Conditions
1. The web site www.job-agency.ro is managed by SC Saint Angel SRL, based in Str. Violetelor nr. 13C, Loc. Nazna, registered with the Trade Register under no. J26 / 859/2007, identified by CIF 21700260, e-mail email@example.com, phone 0740 095 788.
2. Site and / or Software and / or www.job-agency.ro is the web site of SC Saint Angel SRL at the following web site www.job-agency.ro through which the user has access to the information, services and software offered by SC Saint Angel SRL through www.job-agency.ro and its related domains.
4. We reserve the right to amend this document whenever necessary. Any amendment to this document becomes effective immediately after its publication on the site. Site users will be informed about the modification of this document directly on the site, or by e-mail, as the case may be. Without prejudice to the above, if the Site User continues to use the site after a change to this document has taken place, it is considered that the User agrees with the changes made.
5. Please note that by accessing our site, you unconditionally accept the Confidentiality Policy and the Confidential Declaration, the Cookies Policy, and the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site and the Software.
7. We strive to ensure the protection of your privacy when you use our services. Therefore, we have a policy to determine how your personal data will be processed and protected.
1. The statement on data protection of SC Saint Angel SRL’s solutions is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection statement must be legible and easy to understand for the general public as well as for our clients and business partners. To ensure this, we would first like to explain the terminology used.
2. In these documents we use, inter alia, the following terms:
a) Personal data – Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (“the data subject”). An identifiable individual is one that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more physical-specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social background of that individual.
b) Target person – The target person is any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
c) Processing – Processing is any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or on personal data sets, whether or not by automatic means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying , recovery, consultation, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Restriction of processing – Restriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data in order to limit its processing in the future.
(e) Profiling – Profiling means any form of automatic processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to assess certain personal aspects relating to an individual, in particular to analyze or predict aspects of the physical performance of the individual work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
f) Pseudonymization – Pseudonymization is the processing of personal data so that personal data can no longer be attributed to a particular data subject without the use of additional information provided that such additional information is kept separate and subject to technical and organizational measures which ensures that personal data is not attributed to an identified or identifiable individual.
g) Controller or controller responsible for processing – The controller or controller responsible for processing is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the agency or other body that alone or together with others determines the purposes and means of processing the personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are laid down in Union or Member State legislation, the operator or the specific criteria for his appointment may be provided for by Union or Member State legislation.
h) Processor – The processor is a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the operator.
i) Beneficiary – The beneficiary is a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether or not a third party. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in a specific survey under Union or Member State law are not considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the respective public authorities must be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
j) Tert – A third party is a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the operator or operator, are authorized to process personal data .
k) Consent – The consent of the person concerned is any specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the person’s wishes by which he or she, through a statement or by a clear affirmative action, agrees with the processing of personal data I’m watching .
III. Data protection
1. We appreciate our interest in our company. The protection of personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us and we want you to feel safe and secure when you visit our site or use our online offers.
2. It is important for us to be fully informed about the personal data we collect when you use our online offers and services and are familiar with the way we use them.
IV. Principles and Rights of the individuals concerned
1. The document that you are currently going through is in fact one of the ways in which we want to show you that the trust you are giving us is not unilateral, and that we, in our turn, are taking all the measures necessary for your visit to our site to be as enjoyable and without consequences that you do not anticipate.
2. For any questions or perplexities regarding the terms used below or any other issues related to the way we understand to keep the confidentiality of your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Our mission is to give every person and every organization in the world the opportunity to achieve more. In all our actions we will maintain the timeless value of confidentiality and we will continue to offer you the possibility to control your data.
4. It begins by ensuring that you have options relevant to how and why data is collected and used and that you have the necessary information to make the right choice for you among our products and services.
5. We work every day to gain your trust, focusing on six key privacy principles:
• Control: Control your privacy with easy-to-use tools and clear options.
• Transparency: We are transparent about data collection and use, so you can make informed decisions.
• Security: We protect the data you provide through powerful security and encryption features.
• Strong legal protection: We respect local privacy laws and fight for the legal protection of your privacy as a fundamental human right.
• No content-based targeting: Do not use email, chats, files, or other personal content to deliver your ads.
• Benefits for you: When we collect data, we use them to help you and give you better experiences.
6. These principles underlie confidentiality at SC Saint Angel SRL and will continue to guide the way we develop our products and services.
7. According to the legal provisions imposed by the European Union through the General Regulation for the Personal Data Protection no. 679/2016, supplemented by the Romanian law in force, SC Saint Angel SRL assumes the legal provisions and undertakes to administer safely and only for declared purposes, the personal data that are provided to you by means of forms, e-mails or our web applications.
A. Confirmation right
8. Each person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the operator a confirmation of whether personal data concerning him / her are processed or not. If a data subject wishes to use this confirmation right, he or she can at any time contact any employee of the operator.
B. Right of access
9. Upon request, you have the right to obtain information from us about personal data relating to you and processed by us, to the extent that they are defined in art. 15 GDPR. You can send your request either by post or by e-mail to the addresses below.
10. Each person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator to obtain free information from the operator about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of that information. In addition, European directives and regulations give access to the following information for the data subjects:
• purpose of processing;
• Target personal data categories
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations;
• if possible, the foreseen period for which personal data will be stored or, if possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
• the existence of the right to request rectification or deletion of personal data from the operator or to restrict the processing of personal data relating to the data subject or to oppose such processing;
• the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• if personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information regarding their source;
• the existence of an automatic decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR, and, at least in those cases, significant information on the logic involved and the significance and consequences view such processing for the data subject.
11. In addition, the data subject has the right to obtain information on the transfer of personal data to a third country or to an international organization. In this case, the data subject has the right to be informed of the appropriate transfer guarantees.
12. If a data subject wishes to rely on this right of access at any time, contact any employee of the operator.
C. Right to rectification
13. You have the right to ask us to remedy without delay any inaccurate personal data about you (Article 16 GDPR). For this purpose, please contact email@example.com
14. Each person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to him. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
15. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, it may at any time contact any employee of the operator.
D. The Right to Erase (The Right to Forget)
16. If the legal grounds defined in Art. 17 apply GDPR, you have the right to immediately delete (“the right to be forgotten”) personal data that concern you. These legal reasons include: personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed or will withdraw consent, and there are no other legitimate reasons for processing; the target person objects to the processing (and there are no good reasons for processing – it does not apply to direct advertising objections). To confirm the above, please contact the contact address below.
17. Each person concerned shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller the deletion of personal data concerning him / her without undue delay and the operator shall erase personal data without delay if one of the following reasons apply as long as processing is not necessary:
• Personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
• The person concerned withdraws the consent on which processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR and where there is no other legal reason for processing .
• The person concerned objects to processing under Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legal reasons for processing or the data subject opposes processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR.
• Personal data has been processed illegally.
• Personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subjected.
• Personal data was collected in connection with the offer of the information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
18. If one of the above mentioned reasons also applies to a data subject wishing to request the deletion of personal data stored by SC Saint Angel SRL’s solutions, it may at any time contact any employee of the operator. An employee of SC Saint Angel SRL immediately ensures that the removal request is resolved immediately.
19. Where an operator has disclosed his personal data and is required, in accordance with Article 17 (1), to delete his personal data, the operator, taking into account the available technology and deployment costs, reasonable measures, including technical measures, controllers processing personal data as the data subject has requested that these controllers remove any such data, copy or replicate such personal data to the extent that processing is not necessary. An employee of SC Saint Angel SRL will organize the necessary measures in individual cases.
E. The right to restrict the processing
20. If the criteria defined in Art. 18 GDPR are met, you have the right to restrict processing as set forth in the GDPR article above. In accordance with this article, it may be required to restrict the processing, especially if the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requires the restriction of their use or if the data subject opted for processing in accordance with art. 21 (1) GDPR as long as it is unclear whether our legitimate interest is superior to the interest of the data subject. To confirm the above, please contact the contact address above.
21. Each person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the operator the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
• The accuracy of personal data is contested by the data subject for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data.
• Processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and calls instead for limitation of their use.
• The administrator no longer requires personal data for processing, but they are required by the data subject to determine, exercise or defend the legal claims.
• The person concerned has objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR, pending verification that the legitimate reasons for the operator are in contradiction with those of the data subject.
22. If one of the above mentioned conditions is met and a data subject wishes to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by the SC Saint Angel SRL solutions, it may contact any employee of the operator at any time, so SC Saint Angel SRL employee will Arrange Restriction of Processing.
F. The right to data transferability (portability)
23. You have the right to portability of data as defined in art. 20 GDPR. This means that you have the right to receive personal data about you that you have provided to us in a structured, customary, machine-readable format, and you have the right to send these data to another operator, such as another vendor service. The precondition is that data processing is based on consent or contract and is done by automated means.
24. Each person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator to receive the personal data which he has been given to a controller in a structured format normally and legibly used in the car. It is entitled to pass this data to another controller without being prevented by the operator to whom personal data has been provided, as long as the processing is based on the consent given in Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) of the GDPR or a contract under Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and processing by automatic means, as long as processing is not necessary to meet a task performed in the public interest or the exercise of public authority conferred on the operator.
25. In addition, in exercising the right or transferability of data in accordance with Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject is entitled to transmit personal data directly from one operator to another if this is feasible from the point of view of technical view and when not doing so negatively affects the rights and freedoms of others.
G. Right to object
26. You have the right to oppose at any time under Art. 21 GDPR to the processing of your personal data, which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, for reasons related to your particular situation. We will waive the processing of your personal data, unless we can demonstrate good legitimate processing grounds that go beyond your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing does not refer to the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
27. Each person concerned shall have the right granted at any time by the European legislator, on grounds relating to his / her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her which is based on Article 6 (e) or (f) paragraph 1 of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
28. SC Saint Angel SRL solutions no longer process personal data in case of objection unless we can demonstrate legitimate legitimate reasoning for the processing that takes precedence over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
29. If SC Saint Angel SRL processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning him / her for such marketing. This applies profiling to the extent it is related to such direct marketing. If the person concerned objects to SC Saint Angel SRL’s solutions for processing for direct marketing purposes, SC Saint Angel SRL will no longer process personal data for these purposes.
30. In addition, the data subject is entitled, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, to oppose the processing of personal data that concern him / her through SC Saint Angel SRL’s solutions for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes purposes with Article 89 (1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task performed for reasons of public interest.
31. In order to exercise its right to object, the person concerned may contact any employee of SC Saint Angel SRL. In addition, the data subject is free to use the information society services and, without prejudice to Directive 2002/58 / EC, to use his or her right to oppose by automatic means using technical specifications.
H. Making automated individual decisions, including profiling
32. Every person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects which affect him or her significantly, as long as the decision (1) ) is not necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, or (2) is not authorized by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and which also provides for appropriate measures to be taken protect the rights and freedoms of the person concerned and the legitimate interests, or (3) it is not based on the explicit consent of the subject concerned.
33. If the decision (1) is required to conclude or execute a contract between the data subject and a data controller or (2) is based on the explicit agreement of the data subject, SC Saint Angel SRL implements appropriate measures to protect the rights and the legitimate interests and freedoms of the subject concerned, at least the right to obtain a human intervention from the operator, to express their point of view and to challenge the decision.
34. If the person concerned wishes to exercise his / her rights to automatically make individual decisions, he or she may at any time contact any employee of SC Saint Angel SRL’s solutions.
I. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
35. If you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you and made by us is illegal or inadmissible, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervising authority responsible for us. You can contact this authority at ANSPDCP – the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
V. Declaration of confidentiality
1. In accordance with the legal provisions imposed by the European Union through the General Regulation for the Personal Data Protection no. 679/2016, complemented by the Romanian law in force, SC Saint Angel SRL assumes the legal provisions and undertakes to administer safely and only for declared purposes, the personal data that are provided to you by means of formulations, emails or our web applications.
2. SC Saint Angel SRL has adopted, implemented and developed administrative, physical and technical measures to protect the information stored on this site but does not accept any responsibility or liability regarding data security.
3. To protect information and personal data, SC Saint Angel SRL uses encryption technologies for certain types of transmissions coordinated through this site. Even if we offer these technologies alongside other confidentiality protection measures and ensure appropriate security, we do not guarantee that the information transmitted over the Internet is secure, or that these transmissions will not be delayed, interrupted, intercepted, or will fail to I do not belong to SC Saint Angel SRL.
Rights of the data subjects
4. Under the current legislation, you have the right of access, data interference, the right to oppose the processing of data, the right to withdraw consent or data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data that concerns you and ask you to delete the data.
5. We notify you that any person has the right to oppose, free of charge and without any justification, the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
6. From 25 May 2018, the GDPR application will strengthen the rights, namely the right of access to data (Article 15), the right to rectification (art. 16), the right to be forgotten (art.17), the right to restrict the processing art. 18), the right to data portability (art. 20), the right to opposition (art.21), the right not to be subject to an automatic decision (Article 22), the right to indemnity to file a complaint (Article 77) in case of violation of the rights of the data subject guaranteed by GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request the total or partial deletion of your personal data.
7. You also have the right to appeal to the courts. Your data may not be transferred abroad except to the extent that the third parties involved are not from Romania and this is necessary for the purpose.
8. For the exercise of these rights, you may address a written request to SC Saint Angel SRL at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also granted the right to address justice for any violation of rights
9. If some of your data are incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible to remedy the situation by sending an email to email@example.com or by classical mail to SC Saint Angel SRL , in Str. Violetelor nr. 13C, Loc. Nazna, Romana, registered at the Trade Register under no. J26 / 859/2007, identified by CIF 21700260, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 0740 095 788.
10. All data processed in these activities will be treated with full responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality and safety rules of your personal data.
11. Whenever you have access to these data, you will be able to request deleting your records from all records.
12. “Personal Data” is the individual unique data, referring to the name, address, Personal Numeric Code or telephone number. Periodically, we may request personal information from our site to send you the requested material, answer questions, or provide you with a product / service / etc.
VI. Personal Data Collected
2. Personal Data of the User is processed by the Site in accordance with the Romanian legislation in force, in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR, Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data (the “Personal Data Act”), by Order no. 52 of 2002 regarding the approval of the Minimum Security Requirements for Personal Data Processing (“Order No. 52”), and with Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (“Law No. 506”).
3. Types of personal data we collect and use: We will collect the personal data you transmit to us when, for example, you register, log in or contact our customer service / support department or our services . Your personal data may include, for example, contact information, profession, workplace, and payment information, and we can also collect some personal data from external sources, such as information on solvency and address updates.
4. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To register and manage your personal account on the site;
• To register your activity while using the software;
• Sending email notifications about actions required to use the software;
• To contact you in case of any problems with using the software;
• To respond to your requests and to inform you about new or modified services;
• To send you marketing offers, such as newsletters;
• To perform analyzes to provide you with relevant marketing and relevant offers;
• To validate that you have legal age for online shopping, serve and invoice your orders;
• To send you questionnaires giving you the opportunity to influence our offer and services;
• To test, personalize and improve the systems and content we provide our services to;
• To prevent the misuse or inappropriate use of our services;
• To comply with our legal obligations;
• For statistical purposes;
• To send data to the mailing service to allow e-mail correspondence;
• To send the data to the mailing service;
5. The site does not request or have access to your bank account details.
6. The user must not provide any of the requested personal data. However, failure to provide any such data may prevent the Site from providing, in whole or in part, any of its services or obligations provided on the Site and / or the User will not be able to use the Site properly.
7. The user’s personal data will be processed only for the legitimate site’s legitimate purposes, including the sending of commercial information, for example through newsletters to users. The number of newsletters sent by the site may vary. At any time, the user has the right to request the interruption of receipt of these information / offers by clicking the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of each newsletter or changing the user’s settings on the site.
8. We will retain your data as necessary to meet the above purposes or as required by law. After that, your personal data will be deleted.
Withdrawal of consent
9. Each person concerned has the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time.
10. If the person concerned wishes to exercise the right to withdraw consent, he or she may at any time contact any employee of SC Saint Angel SRL.
ARE YOU COMING.Disclaimer of collected personal data
1. We do not transmit, sell or give your data to third parties for marketing purposes. Data that is transferred to third parties is used only to provide you with the above-mentioned services, for example to other companies in our group, to agents and service providers, if we sell our business or in cases where we are legally required to transmit information or if we consider that action is needed for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the site, rights, personal safety.
2. The registered information is intended for use by SC Saint Angel SRL and is only communicated to the following recipients:
• Employees responsible for the website that you submitted to your data by filling out forms, completing the customer account, placing the order or return request;
• the employees responsible for the processing of orders and requests placed;
• third parties and / or employees responsible for direct marketing, advertising or customer relationship services;
• third parties responsible for processing credit cards for payment of orders with the card;
• internal orders processing departments, customer behavior assessment, web site monitoring, profiling, statistics, and analysis;
• carriers for correspondence, communications and delivery of requested orders;
• Third parties involved in meeting the target for the targeted person.
3. Under the current legislation, you have the right of access, data interference, the right to oppose the processing of data, the right to withdraw consent or data (to be forgotten), the right not to make a decision individual. At the same time, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data that concerns you and ask you to delete the data.
ARE YOU COMING. Transferring data to third parties
1. We do not transmit, sell or sell your data to third parties for marketing purposes. Data that is transferred to third parties is used only to provide you with the above-mentioned services, for example to other companies in our group, to agents and service providers, if we sell our business or in cases where we are legally required to transmit information or if we consider that action is needed for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the site, rights, personal safety. We may also disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors to describe our services to potential partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and other legitimate purposes,but these statistics will not contain personally identifiable information.
2. In general, we will transfer the data only within our company, SC Saint Angel SRL and to the partners / third parties involved in the processing / delivery of the placed orders / returns, in order to resolve the requests for queries, the requests for certain requested services, or to the companies that deals with direct marketing and customer relationship (online assistance, sms, email, phone) – if you have opted for these services.
3. This means that the information can also be processed by other legal entities within the Group – of which SC Saint Angel SRL is a member. However, such processing is limited to the extent necessary for the purposes defined in this privacy statement or where another legal entity acting as a service provider / processor has to follow the instructions given by the controller.
4. In this context, we sometimes use service providers (located in Romania and Germany) who process data on our behalf (for example, designing and developing web site software / platforms or to support customer request processing, marketing and call services centers, customer service real estate services – online assistance and callcenter, newsletter services, offers, news, etc.).
5. In such cases, the information is transferred to third parties to enable further processing. External service providers are carefully selected and audited at regular intervals to ensure privacy and compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR.
6. These service providers / processors are bound by instructions. In this regard, they are subject to our requirements, which include processing your data solely in accordance with our instructions and in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Act. In particular, they are contractually bound to treat your data with strict confidentiality and are not allowed to process data for purposes other than those agreed upon.
VIII.Data transfer to the processor pursuant to Article 28 (1) GDPR.
1. SC Saint Angel SRL will respect the confidential information you provide and will ensure that it does not sell, assign, lease or barter your mailing lists or personal data.
2. In addition to the above, we would like to inform you that if necessary, we will transfer your personal data to the Criminal Investigation Authorities and, if applicable, the injured third parties, without your explicit consent, when this is necessary for clarification the unlawful use of our services or the prosecution. However, such transfer will only take place if there is actual evidence of illegal conduct or inappropriate use. The transfer of your data may also take place if this contributes to compliance with the conditions of use or other agreements. We are also legally obliged to provide information to certain public bodies on request. These include the prosecution authorities,the authorities that sue the offenses sanctioned by the fine and the financial authorities.
3. The transfer of these data is based on our legitimate interest in combating abusive use, criminal prosecution of criminal acts, and assurance, affirmation and execution of claims, unless our interests are overwhelmed by your rights and interests in the protection of your personal data. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
IX.Transfer of intentional data to third countries
1. Data transfer to third countries is currently not planned. Otherwise, we will establish the necessary legal conditions. In particular, you will be informed about recipients or categories of recipients of personal data in accordance with legal requirements.
X. Security of collected data
1. The confidentiality and protection of information collected from you is of vital importance to us. SC Saint Angel SRL does not provide the information collected to third parties without your express and prior consent. Any traffic statistics for our users that we will provide to third-party advertising sites or partner sites is provided only as a set of data and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
2. SC Saint Angel SRL takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that you provide to SC Saint Angel SRL for accidental or intentional handling, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized parties, against unauthorized access, distribution or accidental loss of data. This also applies to any external services purchased. We verify the effectiveness of our data protection measures and continually improve them in line with technological developments. Any personal data entered is encrypted during the transfer using a secure encryption process.
3. Your access to certain services and information within the site is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not disclose this password to anyone. SC Saint Angel SRL will never ask you for your account password in unsolicited messages or phones. We therefore advise you not to disclose this password to the platforms that ask for it. Moreover, if possible, you must remember to sign “log off” / “sign out” from your account in the online platform offered by SC Saint Angel SRL at the end of each session of their use. We also advise you to close the browser window you worked at the end of your navigation on the sites or services provided by SC Saint Angel SRL.
XI. Time of data storage
1. We retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary to meet the purposes we have collected, including for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, reporting or archiving requirements.
2. In order to determine the appropriate personal data retention period, we consider the value, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the potential risk of harm caused by unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and we can achieve those purposes by other means and the applicable legal requirements.
3. We are legally obliged to keep basic information about our clients (including contact details, identity, financial data and transactions) for 5 years after they are no longer clients for tax purposes.
4. In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete the data: see further information in this document below.
5. For personal data whose retention period is not explicitly specified, the retention time of the data will be 5 years.
6. After this period, personal data will be deleted and the rest of the related information will be anonymized and used for statistical and internal analysis purposes.
7. We reserve the right to anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information for an unlimited period without prior notice.
8. The data operator SC Saint Angel SRL processes and stores the personal data of the data subject only for the period necessary to achieve the storage purpose or, to the extent that this is granted by the European legislator or by other legislators in the laws or regulations of which apply to the operator.
XII. Delete personal data
1. The legislation has defined numerous periods and obligations to store data. At the end of these periods, the relevant data will be deleted. Data not affected by the storage periods and the above obligations are deleted or anonymous as soon as the purposes defined in this privacy statement are no longer applicable. Unless this privacy statement includes other provisions that do not comply with the data storage provisions, we will store all the data we collect as long as they are necessary for the purposes above for which they were collected.
2. Where the purpose of the deposit is not applicable or if a storage period has expired by the European legislator or by another competent legislator, personal data are normally blocked or deleted in accordance with legal requirements.
3. Upon the expiry of the retention period, personal data will be deleted and the rest of the related information will be anonymized and used for statistical and internal analysis purposes.
XII. Using other data and deleting data
1. Any further processing or further use of your personal data will generally be done only to the extent permitted by law, or if you have agreed to the processing or use of the data. In the case of further processing for purposes other than those for which the data was originally collected, we will inform you about these other services and provide you with all the other important information before further processing.
Sub-pages and subdomains of the site
2. Responsibility for online tools on the sub-pages of www.job-agency.ro is the responsibility.
SC Saint Angel SRL
REG. Com. J26 / 859/2007
Str.Violetelor nr. 13C, Loc. Nazna
Mures County, Romania
XIII. Identifying and prosecuting abuse
1. We will store any information for identifying and prosecuting abuse, especially your IP address, for a maximum of 7 days. The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 (1) let. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest in keeping your data for 7 days is to ensure the functioning of our web site and the business traded through this site and to be able to fight against cyber attacks and similar malicious actions. As the case may be, we may use anonymous information to tailor the design of our site to the needs of users.
XIV. Data protection for applications and application procedures
1. The data controller collects and processes the personal data of the applicants for the purposes of processing the application procedure. Processing can also be done electronically. This is the case, in particular, if an applicant submits to the operator an appropriate file of the application by e-mail or through a web form on the site. If the data controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in accordance with the legal requirements. If a work contract with the applicant is not concluded by the operator, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after the notification of the refusal decision, provided that no other legitimate interest of the operator would oppose the deletion.
2. By using cookies, SC Saint Angel SRL solutions can provide users of this site with many easy-to-use services that would not be possible without setting cookies.
3. By means of a cookie, information and offers on our site can be optimized according to the user. Cookies allow us, as mentioned above, to recognize the users of our website. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to use our website.
4. The target person may, at any time, prevent cookies from being set up via our web site by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and may thus permanently refuse the cookie setting. In addition, already set cookies can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. If the person concerned disables the cookie setting in the Internet browser used, not all of our site’s features can be fully utilized.
5. Cookies also allow us to analyze the use of our site. They do not include personal data and can not identify you on third-party sites – including those of analytics service providers.